BTS and Suran reps deny dating rumors with Suga



Article: [Official] BTS Suga and Suran reps, "The dating rumors are unfounded"... SNS scandal concluded

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+498, -36] Seems like Suran really wants to make this obvious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+448, -17] What she posted doesn't even make sense... "makes shiny (yoongi) at the thought"... "reminds me of shine (yoongi)"...? She wrote it exactly in a way that would incite fans to think there's something going on between them;;; tsk, there's no hope with these SNS attention wh*res

3. [+439, -24] Sigh... whether you two are really dating or not, you really made your post obvious with the way you wrote it, Suran-ssi... don't do that, especially when you know BTS fans are checking your posts. You have to admit that you're getting more attention now with Suga producing your song and his fans streaming it hard to get it #1.

4. [+80, -9] It's funny to me that I never even saw reports of their dating rumors but just these denial articles first... some fans didn't even know about these rumors until the denials got out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess they really aren't dating

5. [+72, -3] I have never seen anyone write "my thoughts are shining (yoongi)" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even if you are dating, please don't make it obvious like that to fans..

6. [+67, -2] She wrote her post in such an obvious way... I hate it when people make it so obvious that they're attention wh*res...

7. [+60, -3] She's old but quite immature in her ways

8. [+58, -4] This honestly sounds like a some situation, or even dating

9. [+51, -2] Suran's friend even wrote 'shu shu shu' in the comments and yet they're really going with 'unfounded' on this...

10. [+48, -3] As a BTS fan, I have no problem supporting the members dating good people but I'm really not into people like Suran who have to make it obvious on SNS like this ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,241, -65] It's an interesting experience as their fan to get to see Yoongi get into a dating scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+788, -88] The rumors started by a male community gallery ㅋㅋ idiots

3. [+753, -73] BTS is in their twenties now, they have every right to date. I'm just interested in when their next album is. And if any of you fans want to leave the fandom over this, hurry and go ahead so I can finally land some tickets to their concerts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suran sure loves getting attention on SNS... she knows and she keeps acting like this ㅋㅋㅋ but then again, I guess I would want to make it obvious if I was friends with BTS too.

4. [+774, -168] It's a rumor this time but I'd totally support Suga oppa if he got a girlfriend ^^

5. [+229, -9] It's so funny to me that the member to land his first dating scandal is Suga ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+194, -12] Thinking of the other 6 making fun of him all day long for getting into a dating scandal makes me laugh ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+115, -7] BigHit is known for denying things right away if they aren't true and they put out an official statement barely an hour after these rumors started ㅋ

8. [+118, -18] Suran really needs to be careful though... "my thoughts are shining (yoongi)"... that's not a normal way to phrase something like that, and she should know that fans are on watch after her collab with an idol. It makes no sense that she wrote that without thinking it'd be controversial.

-